Job Title: C.N.C Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Edelbrock is searching for a maintenance manager for its site in Olive Branch, MS. Edelbrock produces manifolds so this successful candidate will need to have lots of CNC experience. The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and keep the CNC machines running is critical.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install and repair hydraulic, coolant, or pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of automatic tool changer and pallet systems.
- Ability to do ball screw and axis support bearing replacement and alignment.
- Ability to do spindle replacement and repairs.
- Coordinate and maintain preventative maintenance program for CNC equipment
- Must be well versed in Makino pro3 pro5 and pro6 systems.
- Have prior experience mori seiki systems and machines.
- Have 220/ 480 voltage knowledge.
- Install and repair hydraulic, coolant, or pneumatic systems
- Ability to accurately diagnose replace repair and predict and prevent potential equipment failure to minimize down time.
- Perform repairs and upgrades on equipment when needed.
- Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams
- Estimate repair costs and provide that information to management
- Meets all quality standards in performing assigned tasks.
- Follow all processes and written work instructions, drawings, schematics and document and report any discrepancies between actual and documented process.
- Contributes to production goals by having equipment prepared for daily production with minimal downtime
- Good understanding of Job Functions and requirements to succeed.
- Must follow all OSHA standards as well as all written and verbal company safety instructions that have been outlined in the safety manual and training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
- Electrical degree or bachelor’s degree in mechanical science or associates degree in technical/ skilled trade preferred
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Experience with CNC equipment
- Proficiency with programmable logic-controlled equipment
- Ability to work with up to 480 volts on machinery, motors, lights, and other electrical equipment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Program Reading
- Some Knowledge of Cutting Tools
- Familiar with FANUC & MAS-3, Makino Pro 3 and Pro 5 and similar CNC controls
- Familiar with HAAS, Makino and Mori Seiki machines and controls preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Ability to manage and maintain a preventative maintenance program
- Must be able to use all required tools
- Must have good communication skills
- Must understand and use the four basic arithmetic functions
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long period
- Dependable, ability to work overtime
This position works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Items in excess of 50 pounds will need to lift with team techniques or use of proper equipment.