Job Title: CNC Maintenance Tech
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility/plant equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• CNC maintenance: Troubleshooting/Diagnostic skills (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic).
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Organization of parts storage and tool storage.
• Must be physically present with regular and dependable attendance.
• Technical Capacity
• Mathematical skills
• Ethical Conduct
• Communication Proficiency
• Results Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-4 years of manufacturing experience
• Experience in equipment repair and maintenance
• Mill and lathe work experience preferred
• CNC experience required
• Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to shop floor machinery atmospheric conditions such as fumes or airborne particles, noise, extreme weather, vibration, and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment and work areas can be loud. Note, personal protective equipment (PPE) is required when entering the plant to include ear plugs, safety glasses, and steel toe boots. Disposable masks are optional.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Three shifts:
6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2:45 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
11:45 p.m. – 5:45 a.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Edelbrock Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.