Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to pick, check, kit and pack all types of kit orders (school and institution).
- Process orders through SAP, close out all steps (confirm & post goods).
- Read, understand, and follow written instructions on orders and instructions from leads.
- Pack orders for safe shipping.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to successfully complete all pertinent work in instructions and operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- Pass background and drug screen
- Understanding of basic math
- Good communication skills (oral, writing and reading)
- P.C. literacy required
- Prior experience in a distribution or packaging center preferred
This position works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Items in excess of 50 pounds will need to lift with team techniques or use of proper equipment.