Maintains, controls, and operates machinery
· Utilize calipers, mics, and thread pidge gauges
· Understand torque values
· Use touchscreen to view and address notifications
· Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials, avoiding shortage during production
· Use of basic math
· Must be physically present to operate machinery with regular and dependable attendance
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Basic computer skills
· Basic math skills
· Ability to work independently
· Coordination skills
· Time management
· Problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a Shop floor with exposure to fumes, airborne particles, noise, vibration and moving mechanical parts. Note, personal protective equipment (PPE) is required when entering the plant to include ear plugs, safety glasses, and steel toe boots. Disposable masks are optional, however, due to COVID-19, face coverings are required.
Some heavy lifting – up to 50 pounds. Frequent use of hands and fingers, handle and/or feel, reaching with hands and arms. Prolonged standing, stooping, kneeling, crouch. Occasionally requires the employee to talk and/or hear.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday and there are three shifts
· 6:00am – 2:30pm
· 2:45pm – 11:15pm
· 11:30pm – 5:45am
No travel is expected for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Six (6) months of experience as a machine operator or use of production manufacturing equipment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Manufacturing experience a plus
· One (1) year of experience as a machine operator
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
None required for this position.
Edelbrock Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.