Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Reporting to: Plant Manager
· Lead CNC maintenance personnel to service the facilities and equipment.
· Develop project plans, budgets, and timelines for the facilities and equipment.
· Initiate purchase requests via generating an outside quote.
· Maintain equipment specifications and verify all installations adhere to specifications.
· Supervises schedules and assigns work tasks to meet project completion dates.
· Ensures projects remain in budget.
· If needed, retrofits existing equipment.
· Manage preventative, predictive, and emergency maintenance for all facilities.
· Must be physically present with reliable and dependable attendance.
· Manage, develop, and specify vendor relationships for site support/work.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Attention to detail
· Giving and receiving direction and leadership
· Excellent communication skills
· Team Building and Training
· Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Strong knowledge of industrial equipment
· Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical functions
· Basic computer skills
Supervises all employees in the maintenance department.
This job operates in the foundry operation with minimal office duties. Employee is exposed to atmospheric conditions such as fumes or airborne particles, noise, extreme weather, vibration, and moving mechanical parts. Note, personal protective equipment (PPE) is required when entering the plant to include ear plugs, safety glasses, and steel toe boots.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. Frequent standing and walking is required. Additionally, incumbent must use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Some after hours, evenings and weekends could be required as job duties demand.
Edelbrock Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum 10 years of experience in maintenance and industrial, on-the-job training and/or vocational training
· Three (3) to five (5) years of management experience
· CNC experience preferred
· Experience working with multiple types of industrial equipment
· Strong knowledge of Preventive, Predictive and Work Order systems
· Inventory management of spare parts crib
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Associates degree in a technical field or related Bachelor’s degree
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
None required for this position.
Edelbrock Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.