The Order Picking Clerk position verifies and keeps records on internal and customer orders by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked, and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- Pass background and drug screen
- Understanding of basic math
- Good communication skills (oral, writing and reading)
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Items in excess of 50 pounds will need to lift with team techniques or use of proper equipment.