Job Title: Valve Body Disassembly Tech
The employees classified by our Company, as Valve Body Disassembly Tech are assigned to disassemble valve bodies to manufacture and/or re-manufacturing drive train related component automotive parts.
Job Summary: To make sure parts are disassembled and cleaned to be used to rebuild
drivetrain related component parts for the high performance racing and street-strip automotive after-market by using brushes and other tools as required.
- Uses a range tools to disassemble the valve bodies. Starts up, operate, and shut down cleaning equipment in line with Company safety procedures for equipment under power.
- Operates typical machine shop tools, producing parts to tolerances and Company specifications. Uses typical operator’s hand tools (various air tools, brushes and scribes).
- Clean up of machine tool operation scrap and places in trash bins.
- Transfers scrap parts to scrap bin when necessary.
- Completion of in-Company on the job training program to the satisfaction of the department manager and plant manager.
- Works with power driven equipment on occasion to disassemble the Valve Bodies which includes frequent bending, and lifting (up to 20 lbs. during an eight-hour shift). Continuous reaching, standing and grasping of valve bodies during an eight-hour shift.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions and orientation to the job.
- Work hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday – Friday with overtime when necessary.
Applications can be picked up at our main facility located at 151 Industrial Drive, Ashland, MS 38603
TCI Automotive offers a very pleasant customer/employee focused work environment that is profitable, forward thinking, and constantly evolving. Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is an in-house position that will work from our Ashland, MS headquarters.
TCI Automotive is a division of Edelbrock COMP Parent, LLC that includes leading performance automotive brands such as Edelbrock, COMP Cams, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service and more – for additional information about our brands and their products visit www.compperformancegroup.com.