Job Title: Wash & Pack Operator
Department: Manifold Department – Wash & Pack
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Reporting to: Manifold Supervisor
The Packaging Operator is responsible for packing Manifolds in the Was & Pack station.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ability to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to identify and eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- Check coolant levels and concentration.
- Complete all production forms accurately.
- Perform preventative maintenance when needed.
- Pack intake Manifolds and Parts weighing from 5-40lbs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
- Knowledge of Product
- Must be able to perform fast paced repetitive tasks.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Understand Production Traveler Procedure
- Must understand ISO Quality Policy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and follow Work Instructions and finish inspection.
This position works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and specialty machining equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Items in excess of 50 pounds will need to lift with team techniques or use of proper equipment.